We are currently open for summer camp! What will summer camp entail?
- Summer camp runs all day from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- During each camp day, we do a wide range of activities, including games, various sports, swimming, and field trips*.
- Our primary activity will be Tae Kwon Do, where will instruct students every day on Tae Kwon Do fundamentals. The goal is to prepare each student to test for their next belt level by the end of the summer.
- *All of our fieldtrips will be specially and carefully planned to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines.
- FOOD: We will not be providing meals for this year's summer camp. Students will be required to bring a morning snack/breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack each day they are at camp. We will, however, still be offering small snacks for purchase.
Here is the price breakdown:
- Weekly Camp: The weekly rate is $140 per child.
- A 5% discount will be applied to registrations for two children, and a 10% discount will be applied to registrations for three or more children.
- To register, click the following link and select the week(s) for which you would like to register: Register for Weekly Summer Camp. SPECIAL NOTE: If you have already made a student portal (jackrabbit) account, you should register by logging into your account and clicking on the green "Find Classes" button.
- Daily Drop-In Camp: The daily rate is $45 for one/the first child.
- For two children, the rate is $45 for the first child, and $40 for the second child.
- For three or more children, the rate is $45 for the first child, and $38 for each additional child.
- In order to register for Daily Drop-In Camp, you must purchase a Daily Drop-In Camp pass.
- Passes for Daily Drop-In Camp must be purchased in person or over the phone. Same-day registration and payment is accepted at no extra cost. To register and pay over the phone, please call Troy Bates at 404-512-9882.