In response to the decision of many Georgia school districts instituting online-learning for the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, we will be shifting from an after-school program format to a Remote Learning Day Camp format, open to any Georgia elementary/middle/high school student.
We are making a sincere and heartfelt plea to all of our loyal parents and students to continue using our services via the Remote Learning Day Camp and/or the evening classes. As a small, family-owned business that has been serving the Stockbridge community for over 20 years, we are determined to fight to keep our doors open even during these trying and uncertain times. We are honored that you all have allowed us to care for and teach your children for so long, and we want to continue to charge forward with this cause for many years to come.
Click here to register for Remote-Learning Day Camp TODAY!
REMOTE LEARNING DAY CAMP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much does this program cost?
- The program price for this camp is $130/week for one child, with a $45 registration fee.
- Additionally, all students are required to wear our school training uniform during martial arts class. The uniform is $45 plus tax.
- When and for how long will this program run?
- The program will run Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm.
- The program will remain in place until students physically return to school.
- What does my child need to bring for this program?
- Each child is required to bring the following items:
- Fully charged personal laptop/computer AND charger
- Personal, over-the-head headset
- A single sheet detailing all of the child's necessary school login information
- All necessary school books
- Standard/customary school supplies (paper, pencils, pens, notebooks, backpack, etc.)
- Lunch and at least two snacks
- Water bottle
- Additionally, children are welcome (but not required) to bring the following items:
- PPE (masks, rubber gloves, hand sanitizer)
- House slippers (students are not allowed to wear their outside shoes inside of the studio)
- Electronic devices/small toys/coloring books/other age-appropriate entertainment for scheduled down time
- What are the main features/benefits of this program?
- Students in this program will be able to participate in their virtual classes, as well as receive some assistance with their class/homework, under the constant and direct guidance and supervision of our staff.
- Students will participate in daily martial arts training as an included aspect of this program.
- This program particularly benefits working parents put in a difficult position as a result of the BOE decision. It provides a resource to those parents that sees to the educational and physical welfare of their children, as well as provides high-quality, rigorous martial arts training.
- Will food be provided?
- Students will be responsible for bringing their own water bottles, lunches, and snacks every day, as our facility does not serve cooked meals or prepackaged snacks.
- We suggest that parents provide a morning snack, a lunch, and an afternoon snack daily for each child.
- What measures will the facility take to protect against COVID-19?
- We are legally and morally bound to follow the Governor's COVID-19 protocols for operating a camp program.
- You can view our protocols here.
- If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!